- During the season, your team of players will be allocated 'game-points' based on their performance in Premier League matches.
- Once the points have been locked down, they will not be changed. We will not enter into a discussion around any of the point scoring for any individual match.
- A captain's game-points will be doubled but if the captain plays 0 minutes in a gameweek, the vice-captain will replace the captain.
- If both the captain and vice-captain play 0 minutes in a gameweek, then no players' game-points will be doubled.
- Goal Assists are defined as the final, unimpeded touch before the goalscorer receives the ball. Only one can be awarded per goal. Assists are NOT awarded to own goals.
- Key Contributions are defined as the act of winning a penalty or free-kick from which a goal is scored. They are only awarded to players winning a penalty or free-kick as the direct result of being fouled. A foul in this context does not include handballs.
- In the event of a penalty or free-kick, the player earning the penalty or free-kick is awarded a Key Contribution if a goal is directly scored, but not if he takes it himself, in which case no Key Contribution is given.
- A Clean Sheet is awarded for not conceding a goal whilst on the pitch and playing at least 60 minutes. If a player has been substituted when a goal is conceded this will not affect any clean sheet bonus.
- If a player receives a Red Card, they will continue to be penalised for goals conceded by their team. Red card deductions include any points deducted for Yellow Cards.
- The allocation of game-points is summarised below:
|Playing up to 60 minutes||1||1|
|Playing 60 minutes or more||1||2|
|Goal Scored (Goalkeeper)||1||7|
|Goal Scored (Defender)||1||6|
|Goal Scored (Midfielder)||1||5|
|Goal Scored (Striker)||1||4|
|Shots on Target||3||1|
|Pass Accuracy 95% (Defender)||20 passes||1|
|Pass Accuracy 90% (Midfielder)||20 passes||1|
|Pass Accuracy 85% (Striker)||20 passes||1|
|Man of the Match||1||2|
|Clean Sheet (GK or DEF)||1||4|
|Goals Conceded (GK or DEF)||2||-1|
|Errors leading to Goal||1||-1|